The benefits of doggie daycare are tremendous. Every dog whose parents work outside the home should have the opportunity to attend doggie daycare. Dogs are social pack animals and when left alone and isolated, it can cause tremendous emotional stress to them. Doggie daycare is a safe and fun way for them to feel secure when Mom and Dad are away at work each day.
- Provides exercise and social stimulation.
- Is an excellent release of energy for the very active dog or puppy.
- Builds socialization skills with other dogs and people.
- Reduces unwanted behaviors such as digging, chewing, and destroying belongings in your home and/or yard.
- Avoids the risk of injury which may occur while using a public dog park.
- Allows you to come home to a happy, healthy, tired dog.